- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I was involved in an accident, and Circle Automotive was called in to tow and store my vehicle. For 2 months I have been back and forth with 3 different insurance companies and Circle Automotive has been a GOD SEND. They have been amazingly helpful and patient - not only offering guidance but also HELPING me get the insurance companies to move. I really cannot say enough and will DEFINITELY be using them as my repair shop once I'm back behind the wheel! THANK YOU SO MUCH CIRCLE AUTOMOTIVE!
I wish I could give a MILLION STARS. Police called for a tow. I was rescued by the owner of CIRCLE AUTOMOTIVE during the storm of 1/23/16 At 1AM off of Route 1. Not only was I rescued, He was GOD SENT, HONEST AND KIND considering the weather. I wasn't ripped off. The owner and his employees took GREAT care of me and more importantly, my Madza RX8. I pray never to have to be rescued again, but if I have to I will call them. I recommend anyone who is in need to call them too. MANY, MANY THANKS!